The LDM-520-1000-A is one the first 1W green direct diode lasers worldwide.
Compared to DPSS Lasers direct diode lasers offer many advanteges which makes them ideal for many applications.
Some of the of these advanteges are:
- stable output during the modulation
- modulation frequency up to the MHz region
- small size
- uncomplicated heatmanagement
- wide temperature working range
- long MTTF
- reduced source of failure
- excellent Cost-to-Power ratio
These features predestine direct diode lasers for use in applications where DPSS lasers do not match the requirements in costs, size or complexity.
The correction optics transfer the beam into a uniform shape at low divergence of about 1mrad at full angle.
- 1W 520nm laser module
Nichia NDG7K75T NDG7475